Examination Lead: Mrs Janette Key
Examination Assistant: Mrs Rosemary Hills
Please note downloadable information packs and files in the sidebar of the page.
Exam Certificates for June exams will be available for collection from December. Please bring photo ID and sign in at reception. If you are unable to collect your certificates we require a letter authorising someone else to collect these on your behalf. The person collecting the certificates must bring photo ID with them to show at reception. Lost certificates are not easy to replace and we prefer not to post.
Rules and procedures for exams
It is extremely important that students and parents are aware of the rules and procedures that Abbey College has to follow. Please familiarise yourselves with the codes of conduct via the ‘Exam Guidance Pack’ download below, this pack contains guidance on:
- Abbey College Internal Appeals Procedure
- Controlled Assessment Policy
- Examination Entry Policy Statement
- Information for Candidates Onscreen Tests
- Information for Candidates Social Media
- Information for Candidates Written Exams
- Information for Candidates Controlled Assessment
- Information for Candidates Coursework
- Privacy Notice
- Warning to candidates
DfE GCSE and A Level Reforms – September 2015
The DfE are reforming the content of GCSEs and A Levels to make them more challenging so students are better prepared for further academic or vocational study, or for work.
Our previous exam results can be seen here.